Forums
Royalty
Royalty
1 week ago
Edited Fri Apr 14 2017, 02:05pm by Fuoco

Fuoco

As I know a few people are in possession of this prized item, I let my curiosity get the better of me (well, somebody had to do it!) and decided to offer the Silver Leaf I found a couple of moons ago South West of Lerilin portal to the witch who displays some interest in it. In exchange, I gained 2500 experience points (well, yes, a bit of a waste in my case) and an item which has no graphic - A Silver Tipped Quill. And now there is another curiosity to satisfy

Oh, to those who seek to speak to the witch, bear in mind she answers to 'Silver leaf' (so capital S for the first word but lower case for the second).

Royalty
Royalty
1 week ago

Jedd

A bit of trivia posted here, as it was asked about in the Discord:

A Silver Tipped Quill was the prize for a poetry competition that happened in early 439, not long after Mirith's liberation from Tirana. So...that would be Dec 2012 and beyond. Eventually a couple of con artists tricked the king into gambling away the quill, and that was the end of that.

So no, no 'real' use as of yet...but I'm sure whoever actually won that competition is still waiting on their prize

Original link for reference

Royalty
Royalty
1 week ago

Fuoco

Thanks for the input Jedd - next SIlver Leaf found in the woods will be for the usual shop mission then

Main Admin
Main Admin
1 week ago

Ariki

(Sorry, this was supposed to be a series of mini-quests that i did not manage to finish, the NPC should have been removed last time i reset the server but seems its still up. I will sort this out when i get a free chance and reverse it so people can trade back their quills for their silver leaves. Life has become extremely busy :S )

Royalty
Royalty
3 days ago

Fuoco

Thank you Ariki - I do hope your life is happily busy and not overwhelmingly so