Forums
Royalty
Royalty
1 week ago
Edited Fri Apr 14 2017, 01:57pm by Fuoco

Fuoco

(Unsure on Aethon's plans, I am posting this in the general forum)

Waning of the Blue Moon, Year 446

My niece and I returned to our home in Andris after some length of time and were astonished at the crowd of people we found. For a moment I deluded myself into thinking that maybe news of Senator Morgans had reached town and citizens had gathered because of that, but the truth is we are in the dark about the whole business. Was this on account of the Blue Moon? To my dismay I saw what reminded me of a void portal right near the bank

and my niece found something scribbled outside the restaurant - it seems to read something like 'WaldO' or 'Wald0' - a mystery to us!

We are puzzled by the whole business but in the meantime wish to report that the cleric at the temple is missing - if he is in town, it is difficult to spot him in the middle of the crowd for sure, therefore it is impossible to trade crystals for pures.

The potion shop is also unattanded but the shopkeepers must be very trusting indeed (or perhaps not that interested), because they have left a pricelist of all stock. People can help themselves from the shelves and leave the gold in a basket.

Fuoco