Forums

• Hello Davon! The Japanese friends are still about and in fact whenever possible we hunt with them on a Saturday. We managed to get to the top of the Tower with just one casualty. The party was composed of Hayate and Gawr as fighters, mikomi, kotori and Cyana as clerics, Zaji (a returning Japanese player) and Fuoco as wizards. Had I known, I would have taken with me the 700 Pixie Dusts we have at Rebels' Hall hahaha. Last time we attempted the Tower we lost 600 dusts due to a wipe. Only funny thing was the ghosts of Rosina, mikomi and Cyana in the temple room at Dragon level blocking the door so that the others could resurrect, grab a ginseng and emerge at the Brigobaen temple smile It become pure madness when we three tried to get out hahaha.

We have also recently been to the Dungeon below the Tree Maze

• Hello Davon! The Japanese friends are still about and in fact whenever possible we hunt with them on a Saturday. We managed to get to the top of the Tower with just one casualty. The party was composed of Hayate and Gawr as fighters, mikomi, kotori and Cyana as clerics, Zaji (a returning Japanese player) and Fuoco as wizards. Had I known, I would have taken with me the 700 Pixie Dusts we have at Rebels Hall hahaha. Last time we attempted the Tower we lost 600 dusts due to a wipe. Only funny thing was the ghosts of Rosina, mikomi and Cyana in the temple room at Dragon level blocking the door so that the others could resurrect, grab a ginseng and emerge at the Brigobaen temple smile

We have also recently been to the Dungeon below the Tree Maze

Moderator(s): arikitest