While half asleep, I shall not attempt to do things fast...
New thread, i accidentally deleted the old one.
First, anyone who downloaded the client before i clicked on it was the old map, please download the new map here
and replace the map in the Oberin Client Folder.
1. Copy the "Logs" folder from the Oberin Client to a safe location that can be accessed easy (aka, Desktop)
2. Delete the Oberin Client Folder.
3. Un-zip the download above, drag into the Apps folder.
4. Copy the Logs folder back to the new client folder, Replace if it asks you to.
OS9 Or Below:
Type the following into NetScape:
(This is to add unzip functionality to the OS.)
1. Copy log folders to an easy accecable location, aka, Desktop.
2. Delete Oberin Client
3. Type this into netscape:
4. Unzip, and drag to the location you previously had Oberin Client folder.
5. Replace log folder with previous files.
Sorry for the issues, I did not expect google to block the short link with the client update.
I will note one change for all to use: Sortable banks, use as you would with sortable inventories.
Note for GMs:
New creatures need a polish up, please do not show the players or spawn them into game... yet.