Forums
Royalty
Royalty
3 years ago

Fuoco

Happy New Year to all!

Firstly, my apologies to players and GMs but, as ours is nowadays a small community, most of you know that I've had a bit of a rotten time with health matters and complications of late, and am not quite in the clear yet. I have a lot to catch up with, both in reading and writing, but my concentration power is still very limited - ths morning I opened my Yahoo mail and my hair nearly went white - had not logged in for weeks! Hopefully my sleep pattern will soon get back to normal (only consolation is that, although I do look a bit like a Zombie, I do not stink yet!).

Brackenfest - hopefully within the next few days we shall advertise the new date. Do not forget the create a Bracken competition!!!

Proposed hunts: In association with Bronte and Varto, we propose a visit to Skull Island to trade Black Roses, so we shall soon advertise on an appropriate thread in this forum to muster a strong enough party to deal with the horrors of that dungeon, including some dreaded Liches (Larzz has been enrolled to do his Mora Olsen Lichie-Poo bit, in style, of course).

The Rebels are also in possession of a Silver Leaf so at some stage during 2014 we shall invite a few of you to join us!

Talking of proposed hunts, Fuoco would be grateful if she could be invited from time to time to take part in Stone Golem hunts please (Rosi will be locked in the vaults of the Andris castle, so attendance of cleric friends would be immensely appreciated)

To conclude, Gawr and Rosi were recently delighted by a visit of His Baldness (just before a server restart this past weekend) and to partake of some Marali Whisky of divine origin (and by the way if you find a bottle of it floating at sea, somewhere north of Rebel Isle, it was silly Gawr who left it behind!) - what better start to a New Year!

Peasant
Peasant
3 years ago
We hope you are starting to feel better and your health matters are improving. We are looking forward to bracken fest, and the trip to skull. As for proposed hunts, weekends work best for us (with the exception of this Saturday).

Honorable
Honorable
3 years ago
I hope you feel better! Here's a drawing I made for Bronte a couple of years ago lol:

Royalty
Royalty
3 years ago

Fuoco

Delightful! Gawr and Ardi are hopefully going to post their entries next - oh and that delinquent druid too - Adam!

Royalty
Royalty
2 years ago

Fuoco

Friends, here is an update.

As quite a few of you already know, I have a blockage in an artery which is affecting the legs and my right foot. Went for a CT scan yesterday and it seems there are no doubts about it now as I have this morning received a letter with pre-admission tests date of 1 May and, if they deem me fit for surgery, I shall be admitted as in-patient on 8 May. Going to see the combined Diabetic Foot/Vascular clinic this coming Tuesday and they will be able to tell me where exactly this artery is blocked.

I will keep you posted and, if all goes well, we can set a date for Brackenfest as soon as I recover.

Keep those lovely Bracken pictures coming!

Royalty
Royalty
2 years ago

Fuoco

Friends,

First of all, thank you for all the good wishes! The bypass to the main artery was technically successful but the operation has taken its toll and recovery is slow. Still under heavy medication and, although my mobility is slowly improving, I have yet a way to go. I tire easily and cannot stay seated for very long, so for a while no big hunts for me. I have a tad more to say about my return to Oberin after being discharged from hospital but will have to write from another computer as I have a couple of pictures to post from there. A lot of tests and hospital visits will keep me busy for the next couple of months grrrrrr....

In the meantime, me being me, this is what I did with my walking aid:

Honorable
Honorable
2 years ago

Zedhe

is that a gun?

Royalty
Royalty
2 years ago

Fuoco

Of course it is Zedhe, just as much as this...

Noble
Noble
2 years ago
Dunno which one you remind me more of in that photo, Leia Organa Or R2D2. But it is more likely a stormtrooper who meets his bane than the troll as i am told

Respectable
Respectable
2 years ago
Sending well wishes your was Fuoco.