Forums

• When I saw a tusker moving I didn't quite see any movement in the legs or body. It was late at night at the time so I must of not payed close attention to it or it doesn't have those movements yet? I have not seen it attack yet either. Its sounds are great and I like how it is graphically cheesey.

• I like everything about this update, the new features are great! (Though I have no first hand opinion/experience on the wrestling and critical hits, since those two things doesnt affect me being a ranger.)

I really like the Tusker too, it has already become one of my favorite beasts of Oberin. Its so beautiful I honestly dont like killing it though!

Not sure if I should tell you all about this, but at first I had problems finding my name in the crowd after having updated. But after some time, I got used to the fact that I had colored it... Much easier to find myself now! smile

- Thanks for the update!

/ Sansomir

• Though I am deeply concerned about some of the changes, I am grateful for all the time and effort you have put in, Stefan.

And it is too bad my suggestions can't be taken seriously at all anymore; Because I was delighted to see so many of them make it into this Update. I love that my idea to color/colour everyones' names is going over so well. And that people can now go to Temples to get Curses Removed.

And though I didn't suggest it, I am pretty sure I had something to do with the fact that GM's are no longer prancing around in silly Pink Bathrobes with 80's shoulder pads.

However, I bet Charnath keeps his old one tucked away in some corner of the Void, which he brings out each night for use as a Security Blanket.
    Linus

Sincerely,
    Lord Stryker
    The Courtless Jester :smt029 :smt016

• Sorry, I don't take people who admit to being sarcastic about the ideas that they have seriously.

Also, sorry to say this, but seriously suggesting a certain class could be balanced by upping their maximum potions load to 30, lends itself to silliness.

*shrugs*

• Hmmm... I think humor, satire, and even sarcasm and silliness have their place. I generally prefer them to name-calling and shouting matches. But of course it is up to you to decide what you take seriously.

Sincerely,
    Lord Stryker

• Hmmm... I think humor, satire, and even sarcasm and silliness have their place. I generally prefer them to name-calling and shouting matches. But of course it is up to you to decide what you take seriously.

Sincerely,
    Lord Stryker

cbb6b29ea6="Stryker"

I agree entirely, humor satire and sarcasm has it's place.

However, when you are trying to make a point that doesn't become caustic, it is better, in my opinion, to be straight with people. Especially on the internet. Also, you named 15 things that you want changed, enumerated them, and followed these ideas up with a sort of reasoning.. how am I really supposed to know which ideas you really want through and which ideas are just taking up space?

• Great update, And thanks by worring and doing a nice balanced job. but where is the map update we where all waiting?
    It should be nice a challenging place like aborek, but maybe easier.
    Congrats smile
    Fulgencius

Moderator(s): Ariki, arikitest, Jinker