frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Download of Mac OS equation software?

Hi folks, just joined back in and was checking the new site *two thumbs up*. Great job so far. Any timetable, when the Mac OS X files will be available?

Comments

• stupid Bord recognition changed "emulation" to Equation ;(

• Hi all. Things look very different! Nice. One thing that is too different for me is that I logged in and all my Skills are at 0. I guess I should d/l the newest but thought I'd ask here. Has there been a reset?
  • Hi Legs,as far as I know, there was a new client introduced, since there were some issues. From what I remember from the old sites chat side-bar, you must download the new client and reinstall it. But to be sure contact either Rosina or Ariki.
  • stupid Bord recognition changed "emulation" to Equation ;(

You can download the new client here!
  • Legsalot said:
    Hi all. Things look very different! Nice. One thing that is too different for me is that I logged in and all my Skills are at 0. I guess I should d/l the newest but thought I'd ask here. Has there been a reset?
    As Sikaru mentioned, download the new client linked above or on the home page.  

There was an update that froze people from moving and stats reset to 0, however, once you install the latest client, it will fix these issues and you will be back to normal!
  • Hi Ariki, can you post a step-by-step guide on how to emulate Obie via VM-ware for Mac OS, once the necessary files are available for download? Do I need a copy of OS X 10.6.8 to play? still have my old 10.5.x OS here on disc.
  • Hi Ariki, can you post a step-by-step guide on how to emulate Obie via VM-ware for Mac OS, once the necessary files are available for download? Do I need a copy of OS X 10.6.8 to play? still have my old 10.5.x OS here on disc.
    Not a problem Arduis.  I will try to get onto this this weekend.  I have been trying to get through all the backlog of work but slowly catching up on it all! Woo.
  • oh and any idea where I can turn off this stupid word recognition by the system? Hate it, since on other sites it makes that stupid auto-corrections by itself also....
  • Are you on your cellphone?  The website itself doesnt do self corrections?
  • no I post from my home Mac (no modern cell phone to this technological vintage user ;)). Autocorrect is also enabled her. Is it a Safari thing?
  • It may be safari, i can't say i have heard of it before though.  I cann tyep thigns worng adn they dont autocorrect?
  • Thanks a lot Ariki. Splendid as always :)